Corporate Liaison & Project Coordinator
Position: Corporate Liaison & Project Coordinator
Department: Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Toronto, Canada
Start Date: Immediately
Summary of Position:
SkyPower is seeking a seasoned Corporate Liaison & Project Coordinator for whom no task is too strategic, or too small. The ideal candidate will be responsible for project implementation, the scope and expectations of assigned projects together with the accountabilities related to those projects.
Furthermore, this person will be the primary liaison between multiple subsidiaries of Services ULC, establishing, maintaining and managing relationships with third parties/vendors and all stakeholders whilst serving as a key point of contact with external representatives and functional consultants on overall strategic and technical project matters with a strong focus on efficiency, quality, consistency and high performance.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Leading joint ventures in the development, coordination; and execution as well as the implementation of project controls;
- Accountability for awareness of issues, trends; and needs plus engaging in continuous dialogue and exchange of information with project counterparts to play a valuable facilitating role with both the government and the Services ULC’s Secretariat in addressing issues;
- Project collaboration – interfacing with and supporting project implementation teams in the initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of specific projects and initiatives, coordinating and facilitating in order to form a bridge to streamline workflow and communication between parties;
- Serving as a primary liaison for assigned projects and managing relationships internally and externally with project stakeholders and adjudicating disagreements on approach (with management oversight) to ensure the maintenance of an integrated, institutional focus for the overall project;
- Serving as the interface between the government and agencies in all matters related to project coordination and implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project to ensure streamlined communications between Services ULC and key stakeholders in line with government policies and approaches for efficient project execution (key stakeholders include government offices responsible for international cooperation, planning units, representatives of the main development sectors in a member state, and relevant multilateral and bilateral development partners, including NGOs).
Specialized Knowledge &/or Skill Requirements:
- On-the-ground (Uzbekistan) interface expertise between the government and agencies in all matters related to project coordination and implementation;
- Translation of output into target language where necessary, without limitation to, e-mail correspondence, design documentation and other specification documents, build notes and related development/marketing materials;
- Assisting in the planning and creation of a variety of external communications products such as press advisories, press releases, op-eds, letters, speeches, external newsletters, video scripts, marketing materials, articles for internal and external communication products, materials for strategic and internal reports and other related materials for executive management;
- Converting concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- Compiling information following various translation-quality standards to ensure legal and ethical obligations of SkyPower;
- University degree (Bachelor equivalent).
Interested candidates can submit their resume with a cover letter via email, citing “Corporate Liaison & Project Coordinator” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to many areas of the organization and the opportunity to grow within a dynamic and agile company. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but please note that we will contact only those most qualified for this opportunity.